The 10th bucket list item in Forza Horizon 2 is another challenging task. It took me forever to beat this with the help of the “full line” option on.
This one is quite different to the 13th bucket list challenge. Whilst the 13th encourages you to go off road and to ignore the sat nav. The 10th challenge basically wants you to get onto the road as soon as possible and dodging trees in the process. I managed to obtain the “Kick the Bucket” achievement which unlocked the GTR feature image of this post.
My tips for this challenge:
- Don’t go too wide on the first corner, but try to maintain good speed/rev.
- You want to get past the first forest section asap
- Try to approach the first road section at about 100mph
- In the right turn, I’d suggest approaching the trees at an angle to line yourself nicely with the path of the second road section
- FLOOR IT!!!
- Avoid slow traffic
- Did I mention FLOOR IT!!!!
Here’s a video – unlike me, you should avoid bumping into the trees….